Thursday, September 23. 2010
Sunday, September 19. 2010
Fellow VMware Certified Instructor Paul McSharry over at Elastic Sky has released a new series of VCP practice questions based on vSphere 4.1. To be honest I just did the test and although my performance has been rated as 'Good', I only scored 18 out of 25. Let’s see if you can do better.
Here you will find a growing number of practice exam tests. I have based these questions from the official documentation and my own practical experience. They are completely
braindump free, please do you not use braindump materials, instead have fun learning to use an excellent technology!
Wednesday, September 8. 2010
• Install and configure View components
• Create and manage dedicated and floating desktop pools
• Deploy and manage linked clone virtual desktops
• Configure and manage desktops that run in local mode
• Configure secure access to desktops through a public network
• Use ThinApp to package applications
Continue reading "New Training in Beta: VMware View 4.5 -..." »
This course enables storage administrators to better plan and manage their storage systems to support a VMware vSphere™ environment. The course uses lecture, hands-on labs, and case studies to demonstrate vSphere interaction and operation with storage rather than to teach vSphere administration skills.
• Explain basic concepts related to virtual computing, including vSphere server and storage virtualization
• Be cooperative partners with vSphere administrators to design, configure, manage, and troubleshoot storage in a vSphere environment
• Identify and employ tools and utilities that can be used to inspect and modify storage configuration, from a virtual machine disk to a specific datastore