This "What's New" vRealize Automation lab will give you the chance to explore the exciting new features in the newly-released vRealize Automation version 7.
You will have the chance to learn about the updated deployment architecture, wizard based installation facility and improved vIDM Identity Management service.
You will explore the new Converged Blueprint Designer and create your own multi-tier, NSX Micro-Segmented blueprints, deploy Software Components, integrate with external lifecycle systems like Puppet and learn about the updated vRealize Orchestrator.
You'll even have the opportunity to create external approval workflows through the Event Broker extensibility engine and an external ITSM tool, and learn about troubleshooting your vRealize Automation environment using the new Log Insight content pack.
- What's New Overview
- Architecture, Installation and VMware Identity Manager
- Converged Blueprint Basics - IaaS, NSX and Application Authoring
- Converged Blueprints Advanced - XaaS, Dependencies and Parameters
- Mission Extensible: Event Broker for Lifecycle Extensibility
- Enhanced vRA Troubleshooting with Log Insight 3