No previous knowledge of Orchestrator is required, although some previous knowledge of it will allow you to get started more easily.
- Install, configure, and optimize Orchestrator installations (Windows, Appliance as well as vRA integrated)
- Explore all the visual programming elements without the need for additional infrastructure
- Work with plugins such as SSH, mail, SQL, PowerShell, AD, SOAP, SNMP, AMQP, and REST
- Discover how to create VMware automation
- Get to grips with user management, synchronization, and packaging applications
- Understand policies and resources
- Work more efficiently with distributed Orchestrator environments
Discount code: VMVOCB50
The offer starts tomorrow i.e. 1st Oct and is valid till 10th Oct 2015. Please note that the discount code is applicable only on eBook, so to apply the code "only on eBook"Through this practical guide, you will gain an understanding of VMware vRealize Orchestrator and its role in the vSphere architecture and automation. You will learn about Orchestrator clusters as well as vRealize Automation integration.
A full introduction to using the visual programming tools without needing any additional infrastructure is aimed at beginners with limited resources.
This is followed by an extensive look at how to integrate the base plugins into your workflows, such as e-mail, AMQP, SNMP, and so on. We will also look at how to use the Orchestrator API to trigger workflows from other programs.
Through this book you will be able to get the most out of your Orchestrator installation, and develop complex workflows and create your own highly integrated automations of vCenter, vCloud, and vRealize environments.