Snapshot Explorer eliminates the time-consuming and tedious need to track snapshots manually. It detects all snapshots, including orphaned snapshots, and provides all of this information at a glance. Snapshot Explorer provides VM administrators with advanced filters and a detailed snapshot list.
Foglight for Virtualization, Free Edition, a single downloadable virtual appliance, now offers six free utilities:
- Snapshot Explorer - Detects all snapshots, including orphaned shapshots, to avoid problems with performance and capacity.
- Environment Explorer - Provides at-a-glance information about performance, efficiency and capacity.
- Change Explorer - Lists all changes that occur in a virtual environment, and provides associated risk impact.
- Storage Explorer - Assesses storage performance and capacity across datastores and VMs.
- vScope Explorer - Offers immediate identification of VMs, hosts and datastores suffering performance, capacity and efficiency issues.
- SearchMyVM Explorer - Delivers search capabilities, similar to Google, of the virtual environment.