- Monitor VMware snapshots across VMware vCenter systems and report your efforts saving space.
- Track snapshots, find invalid snapshots - leverage the powerful grid to handle hundreds of snapshots smooth and simple.
- Free precious disk space wasted by fixing broken, old and invalid snapshots with a click.
Thursday, February 26. 2015
Wednesday, February 18. 2015
- PDF annotation currently only available on iPad.
- Saving as stencil feature currently only available on iPad.
- Push-to-talk and chat feature currently on available on iPad.
- Real-time, Collaborative, with easy-to-use drawing interface.
- Internet based services for collaborating, sharing, storing, viewing with drawing capabilities.
- A variety of drawing tools.
- Instant snapshots, storing and retrieval any stage of your drawing, all on-demand.
- All data (diagrams, chat history, snapshots) of meeting session are persistently stored. Your meetings can be stopped and restarted at any time.
- SSL connectivities, Password protected, Encrypted storage.
- No registration, No sign-up required.
- Collaborate with the BaiBoard iPad version.
Wednesday, February 11. 2015
- VMs would be safely restarted on different hosts
- VMs would fail to be restarted on different hosts
- VMs would experience performance degradation after restarted on a different host
With this information, you can better plan the placement and configuration of your infrastructure to reduce downtime of your VMs/Services in case of host failures.
Also take a look at: New fling released: VM Resource and Availability Service
Saturday, January 24. 2015
CoreOS is a new Linux distribution that has been rearchitected to provide features needed to run modern infrastructure stacks.
The strategies and architectures that influence CoreOS allow companies like Google, Facebook and Twitter to run their services at scale with high resilience.
CoreOS is currently in heavy development and actively being tested. These instructions will walk you through running CoreOS on VMware Fusion or ESXi. If you are familiar with another VMware product you can use them as a starting point.
Thursday, January 22. 2015
- vSphere 5.5
- vSphere 5.1
- vSphere 5.0
Tuesday, January 20. 2015
Go to the Relax-and-Recover website
Friday, December 5. 2014
Each major NSX functions (logical switching, routing, distributed firewalls, VXLAN gateways, and edge services) are represented within this content pack via custom dashboards, filters, and alerts.
This graphically rich, content pack is essential for analyzing and identifying NSX configuration, performance, security and trend related problems. The twelve NSX dashboards are easily selectable with intuitive mouse clicks.
NSX log data is quickly sorted based upon user defined time intervals, and within seconds the data is presented graphically via bar graphs, pie charts and raw data collection widgets.
Thursday, November 13. 2014
The results in this report are based on the cost savings that can be achieved by deploying an on-demand cloud infrastructure that automates the delivery of IT services within predefined governance policies.
Monday, November 10. 2014
Friday, October 24. 2014
- Validate the View agent status on RDS hosts (from View connection server, and XenApp server)
- Create farms
- Validate application availability on RDS hosts
- Migrate application/desktop to one or multiple farms (new or existing)
- Migrate entitlements to new or existing applications/desktops. Combination of application entitlements are supported
- Check environment
- Identify incompatible features and configuration
Download: Horizon Migration Tool
Thursday, October 23. 2014
Download VMware Remote Console 7.0
Tuesday, October 21. 2014
Download the vRealize CloudClient 3.0