- Validate the View agent status on RDS hosts (from View connection server, and XenApp server)
- Create farms
- Validate application availability on RDS hosts
- Migrate application/desktop to one or multiple farms (new or existing)
- Migrate entitlements to new or existing applications/desktops. Combination of application entitlements are supported
- Check environment
- Identify incompatible features and configuration
Tuesday, September 16. 2014
Tuesday, August 5. 2014
This tool allows VMware View administrators to scan for machines which can not be provisioned and remove all database entries for them. The View Connection Server will then be able to re-provision the machine without any errors.
Thursday, July 3. 2014
Since the HTTP protocol is very popular and widespread, REST API is platform-agnostic and can be used with practically any programming language. This document will help you get familiar with the Veeam Backup Enterprise Manager RESTful API. The document includes the following sections:
- Concepts and Principles highlights key features of REST API as applicable to Veeam Backup Enterprise Manager.
- Getting Started describes Veeam Backup Enterprise Manager RESTful API specifications, provides a generalized RESTful workflow to help you quickly start with Veeam Backup Enterprise Manager RESTful API and an example of Veeam Backup Enterprise Manager RESTful API use.
- Veeam Backup Enterprise Manager RESTful API Reference provides a complete reference for Veeam Backup Enterprise Manager RESTful API resources and operations you can perform with them.
- Sample Scenarios offers a set of examples of use for Veeam Backup Enterprise Manager RESTful API.
Wednesday, May 28. 2014
- Widget library for Wavemaker
- Java services, exposing the main vCO API functions
- WaveOperator demo project, mimicking the popular WebOperator vCO application, and extending it to new and exciting capabilities.
Wednesday, May 21. 2014
VMware would appreciate feedback in the following areas:
- New virtual Hardware Version 11. (VM > Settings > Compatibility)
- New icons in the library show state of virtual machines in the list view
- Support for configuring the amount of graphics memory for each virtual machine. (VM > Settings > DisplayConfigure the use of integrated or discrete graphics cards on Mac Book Pros with more than one GPU.
- Updated support multi-monitor configurations where one monitor is a Retina-class display.
- Ability to configure a per-virtual machine hot-key combination (VM > Settings > Keyboard & Mouse)
- Improved support for prerelease versions of Microsoft Windows.
- New VMware Tools installation method for Windows 8 virtual machines, using USB CD virtual device.
The VMware Workstation team is providing public access to the VMware Workstation Technology Preview to gather feedback from users on a wide range of hardware and software configurations. The VMware Workstation Technology Preview includes changes to the core virtualization engine and new capabilities they are exploring.
VMware would appreciate feedback in the following areas:
- New OS support including the latest versions of Windows, Ubuntu, Fedora, RHEL and OpenSUSE
- VMware Hardware Version 11 including improved CPU support and upgraded USB 3.0 controller
- Graphics memory configuration per virtual machine
- Windows 8 Unity mode improvements
- Create and boot virtual machine with EFI
Why use Flex-IO?
- Increase your IOPS to ~25,000 in apx 30 minutes
- Decrease latency by up to 75%
- Flex-IO is easier and quicker to install and deploy – we know you’ll agree
- Flex-IO RAM requirements are astonishingly 1/3 of competitors! That’s real CAPEX savings!
- Flex-IO additional licenses are less than ½ the price of competitors!
- Flex-IO is from a leader in VDI desktop transformation, Liquidware Labs
Flex-IO is available for you to download and use in your production VDI environment for FREE.
Sunday, May 18. 2014
WebCommander is a way to do this! WebCommander was designed as a framework to wrap your PowerShell and PowerCLI scripts into an easy-to-access web service. Now you can hand off the tasks your users need by simply adding a new script and giving them access to WebCommander.
Wednesday, April 23. 2014
Explore the technology in depth with a series of detailed, multi-step quests. Master topics such as accessing the Puppet Enterprise console, writing and using Puppet modules, and delving into Puppet resources, manifests, facts and more.
The Learning VM comes with Puppet Enterprise pre-installed to help you familiarize yourself with its features and capabilities. To evaluate Puppet Enterprise in your existing infrastructure, download it now — and use it for free on up to 10 nodes.
Download the Learning VM
Wednesday, April 16. 2014
It can be run from any Windows based system and it collects and sends the alerts via email (SMTP) to users that are specified during the configuration process.
It allows aggregation of alerts across multiple Horizon View Pods and for near real-time alerting of Horizon View alerts that are otherwise very difficult to be notified on.
Thursday, March 27. 2014
VMware vCenter Log Insight delivers the best real-time log management for VMware environments, with machine learning-based Intelligent Grouping and high performance search, enabling faster troubleshooting and better operational across physical, virtual, and cloud environments. It can analyze terabytes of logs, discover structure in unstructured data, and deliver enterprise-wide visibility via a modern web interface.
What's New in Log Insight 2.0 Beta
- Scale-Out with High Availability
- 5x-10x throughput improvement in Cluster mode
- Single UI to query all the data
- Proactive Analytics
- Machine learning enabled summarization of event types & schema recognition
- Smart fields to aid in extraction
- Super-Powered Dashboards
- Easily add new data filters on the fly
- Interact between dashboard widgets
- RESTful API for log ingestion
- Improved self-monitoring tools
- Windows collection agent
- Forwards Windows event logs
- Monitors & forwards flat log files
- Centralized reporting & management
VMware vCenter Log Insight Getting Started Guide
Wednesday, March 19. 2014
Use the free Veeam Stencils for Microsoft Visio to create detailed diagrams in reports and gain valuable business insights, improve business process efficiency and customer experience as well as workflow and monitoring capabilities.
Veeam Stencils contains:
- ESX and Hyper-V hosts
- Local storage, shared storage
- VMs with status sign