- Using VMware vSphere Client to view the state of virtual machines, datastores, and networks
- Opening a virtual machine console in VMware vCenter Server and accessing the guest operating system
- Navigating Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows Server 2008, and Microsoft SQL Server user interfaces
By the end of the course, you should understand the features and operation of Horizon Mirage and be able to do the following:
- Install and configure Horizon Mirage components.
- Demonstrate how to navigate and use Horizon Mirage Management Console.
- Identify the process for deploying Horizon Mirage to endpoints.
- Explain the tasks for capturing and assigning base layers and application layers.
- Identify the tasks for performing a Windows XP to Windows 7 migration.
- Define the methods of performing desktop recovery.
- Recognize how to plan and perform a mass hardware migration.
- Demonstrate how to use the Client Status window and the Sync and Snooze options.
- Discuss how to install and configure Horizon Mirage File Portal and how end users access their files.
VMware Horizon Mirage: Install, Configure, Manage [V4.0] BETA