- Take the current exam for your existing VCP certification solution track. For example, if you are a VCP3, you could take the current VCP5-Data Center Virtualization (VCP5-DCV) exam.
- Earn a new VCP certification in a different solution track. For example, if you are a VCP-Cloud, you could recertify by earning a VCP-Desktop (VCP5-DT) certification.
- Advance to the next level by earning a VMware Certified Advanced Professional (VCAP) certification.
- Will I be told when my certification is going to expire?
Your transcript will show the dates your certification is valid. You will be notified that your certification is due to expire via the email associated with your MyLearn account.
- What happens if I don’t recertify by the required date?
Failure to recertify by the required date will result in revocation of your certification.