The Cluster Rules Manager (CRM) can be operationally challenging to maintain vSphere DRS rules. Cluster Rules Manager (CRM) is a web application which enables users to easily manage & report DRS rules.
- Auditing anti-affinity across VMs in a vCenter Server.
- Importing DRS affinity rules from multiple vCenter servers.
- Exporting DRS affinity rules to new vCenter from the vCenter for which DRS rules are already imported.
- Real time complete DRS rule report containing various metrics. User has flexibility to generate this report on entire vCenter or datacenter (s) or cluster(s) level. This report cannot be generated on ESXi host and VM level. This report can be downloaded.
- Real time VM-Rule association report. Here, the VM will be the focal point and the report will give all the associated rules with that VM. The rule status User has flexibility to generate this report on all the levels, entire vCenter or datacenter (s) or cluster(s) or host (s) or VM(s) level. This report can be downloaded.
- Ability to connect other vCenter from UI.